States are trusting FourTroop to manage the security of their national assets.
The process begins with an assessment of the current strategic situation and threats, the challenge that needed to be solved, the budget and the existing means. This is achieved by sitting with decision makers and analyzing together with them how to achieve best outcomes.
Later we will come with a solution for needed manpower and its training needs, procurement and technology needed to implement and the procedures and guidelines that the country needs to adapt.
Our lead advisors share decades of strategic security and defense planning.
Examples of national projects:
- Establishment of national units to prevent criminal acts and/ or terrorism
- Security of strategic facilities such as offshore platforms/ seaports/ airports etc.
- Addressing national problems such as security risks at schools, hotels etc.
- Providing consultation for the defense establishment regarding military concerns
- Advising on certain national procurement initiatives
Case Studies from Defense
Medical Training Of Special Forces
Project Goal: To train various elite units in tactical medicineRead more
Client: Army Location: Europe
FourTroop Team: 10 specialists were involved in the project.
Uav Security Operation
Project Goal: To secure a UAV team during local government counter-terrorism operationsRead more
Client: The Defense Industry Location: West Africa
Case Studies from other Sectors
A National Maritime Project
Project Goal: To secure an Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ) and to train 350 soldiersRead more
Client: Navy and Army Location: Africa
Assisting A Governmental Unit In Riot Control
Project Goal: To consult and train a riot control unitRead more
Client: Police Location: Africa
FourTroop Team: 5 specialists were involved in the project.